Being in your top form is very imperative for motor sports athletes. A recent survey regarding the fitness of car drivers established that most people are very responsive of the fitness necessities of motor sport drivers. They require to be both physically and mentally tough, and to make use of all sport science regulation to make the most of their performance.
Fitness Training for Motorsports: If you are among the motorsports athletes, you need to have the following strength and fitness training in order to stay fit for the sport always:
- Muscle Strength: Due to the elevated amount of forces that the drivers generally go through, they must have great neck muscle strength. On the whole, the head and helmet weighs almost 6 kg. With additional G-forces when cornering, the neck has to hold up equal to 30kg! To augment the neck strength, you require preparing your neck muscles using elastic bands to conjure up the G-forces. Some kind of detailed rowing and weightlifting exercises can also lend a hand in making the neck muscles stronger. Other parts of the body that are under stress during racecar driving are the shoulders, back, arms and legs, and exercises for these should also be incorporated in any strength training curriculum.
- Cardiovascular fitness: Cardiovascular fitness is significant for race car drivers. When you are during a race, the heart rate can be as high as 198 beats per minute, measured up to an inactive heart rate of 40-60 per minute. In addition to that, ample of practice laps, race car drivers do additional cardiovascular training like running, swimming or cycling, to get the body into a perfect shape and preserve the proper level of fitness.
Get Fit For Speed
If you are in motorsports, you must maintain the proper force on your vehicle and look at the surroundings, other competitors and the environmental changes that might arise. Other than that, you must look at the body and to see if you have enough hear tolerance and pressure adaptation. The fitness programs for the motorsport are planned to provide the driver the viable edge by training 5 key components that are directly connected to motorsports. These 5 components are:
The fitness training and military style diet required for motorboats help the racers to train in programs like auto racing, motorsport sports like drifting, freestyle motocross etc. No matter what your style is, there is a definite program for you. The services that area available for the trainers are:
- 1 on 1 driver specific program design
- Race event specific program design
- Pit Crew Group Training
- Track Support that includes warming up before race, post race stretch massages, customized nutrition as well as hydration plans.
- Massage for Motorsports
- Virtual Training programs for the non-local and traveling clients
It also provides many kinds of arrangement of training tools like Kettlebells, free weights, Bosu and Indo Boards, TRX, huge tractor tires and sledge hammers, jump ropes, fixed strength training equipment and many other that you may need whenever you try to recreate the stress that you get while racing. It helps the body to push beyond your limits.